I AM FINISHED WITH SENIOR PROJECT !!! I have printed out all my stories onto nice paper, and created a cover page. I brought all my paintings back to school, and now all I have to do is hang them tomorrow (Tuesday) before Exhibition night on Thursday. And then, all I have to do is present! Attached is a photo of my title page of Mutatio.
I finished my final story! All I have to do now is print out the stories with the paintings nicely, and put it in an essay folder. I am excited to be finished!
This past week I have STILL been searching for inspiration for my last story. I plan on finishing it this week, and editing it over break. Also, I will edit my story format for the printout over break as well.
This week, I have almost finished my last painting! I have written my fourth story, and I am about to write my last (I already know the content). I have also decided to not print my stories in a bound book (Blurb). It costs too much money an limits my artistic freedom in terms of showing my paintings and stories together.
This week I plan on finishing my 2 last stories. I have to do some research about the “Conjur Woman” painting. I was planning on writing my last story about Gypsies, but I am unsure if I still want to do that.
This past week I finished the first draft of my second story. I also finished adding the Chet Baker lyrics to my Magritte painting, and all I need to do is add the fake pills to the painting. I am very content with my process thus far. Here is a picture of my painting Almost Blue, the writing is done but the whole thing is still not finished.
This past week I have got a lot done. I handed in my senior project mentee progress report. I also began painting! I am nearly finished with my first canvas, and I will be moving onto the next one very soon. I also am almost finished with my second story. Here is a picture of my unfinished painting.
This past week I finished my first short story on Friday (which is 10 pages long), and over the weekend I have been converting my images that I want to blow up on canvases into proper sizes via photoshop. I have also reduced my number of short stories/paintings from 7 to 5. The attached images are the final 5 images I have decided to use in my project.