This week I finished welding the supporting bars on my sculpture and I cut off the intersecting corner.
This week I welded the top cube to the bottom cube. I also began cutting the supporting bars in the specific shapes they need to be in.
This week I completed all three of my cubes for the frame of my sculpture. Also, the blog is only allowing me to post this photograph sideways.
This week I welded all six squares for my cubes. I also ground down my welds, which took a lot more time and effort than I expected.
This week I began welding with Mulhern and created the first square of one of my cube frames. I plan to complete all of the frames by the end of the week.
This week I ordered the steel tubing to make the frame of my sculpture. I will be welding over the next few days.
This week I met with Mulhern and learned how to weld. I’m also in the process of ordering parts for the actual sculpture. Also, I don’t know why the first picture is upside down, I’m not sure how that happened.
This week I got in contact with Jon Mulhern to set up an appointment to weld. He gave me a list of items to buy over the weekend: 4 Angle Vises and 8 cutting discs. I also had a meeting with Alexis to further discuss what I am going to put on the inside of my sculpture.