Entry 8

This week I finished my doll and it’s looking good. I am going to create a process folio and decorate my place for exhibition during the rest days till next Thursday. Here is a picture of my project.

Photo on 1-13-15 at 8.08 AM

Entry7

During the winter break, I worked on the background setting. I bought a grass turf for exhibition. I also worked on painting the doll and put on make-up. During this week, I began making the costumes. I met with Mrs. Cross to discuss about the exhibition location. Here are some process photos.

DSC_0048 DSC_0047 DSC_0044

Entry 6

Last week I met with my mentor, and we discussed about the next steps of my project. In addition, I continued polishing the body parts and made smaller ball joint of my doll. I also adjusted some body parts in order to make them fit each other.

Entry 5

Last week I met with my mentor, and we discussed about my senior project rubric. In addition, I continued polishing the body parts and made the movable waist ball joint of my doll. I also brought a pair of doll eyes. Here is a photo of my current achievement.

Photo on 10-20-14 at 11.56 AM

Entry 4

Last week I met with my mentor, and we talked about how to write about my process report and senior project rubric. In addition, I continued polishing the body parts and attached the clay ball joints on my doll’s Leg parts. Here is a photo of my current achievement.

Photo on 10-14-14 at 4.39 PM

Entry 3

Last week I met with my mentor, and we talked about the further steps of my project. In addition, I continued polishing the body parts and added clay on the polyfoam ball joints for my doll. Here is a photo of my current achievement.

Photo on 10-6-14 at 4.11 PM

Entry 2

Last week I met with my mentor, and we talked about the further steps of my project. In addition, I continued polishing the body parts and made polyfoam ball joints for my doll. Here is a photo of my current achievement.

Photo on 9-29-14 at 4.38 PM

Entry 1

Last week I met with my mentor Ms. Lichtenstein. I showed her the work I completed during the Summer break, and we discussed the next steps. I also continued polishing my doll parts, which is a difficult step that takes time. Here is a photo of my work: Photo on 9-22-14 at 4.16 PM