After the break, I finished the second stencil portrait – Jason Wu. With Ms. Cross’s help, I tried to make the stencil with the water based spray paint and the normal spray paint, and it seems like the water based one is almost running out and it doesn’t go well on paper.
I made another background and use spray paint as the base.
The work after fixed.
This week I have done a piece by splitting acrylic paints from hitting brushes, but I accidentally lost it in the high school art room. Then I came up a good idea of making background; put acrylic paint first then drop wax on it, after that I brush it to all black, and finally scratch all the wax from the canvas. Here are the pictures that showing how this plan works.